- About of BIVALDI
- Author Libraries
The publication of the thousand negatives that the photographer Joaquín Sanchis Serrano "FINEZAS" made during the Spanish Civil War in the Valencian Community is complete, including images of Murcia and the Andalusian countryside, mainly between 1936 and 1938, where the negatives show the republican life in the city of Valencia during the civil war, including the reception of refugees from Castellón and the aid to Madrid in resistance.
Some links about FINEZAS:
- Document of the Valencian Library with the inventory of the Photographic Archive of Joaquín Sanchis Serrano "Finezas"
- Article "The tragic disappearance of the graphic memory of Valencia" by Gaspar Díez Pomares published in "memoria-antifranquista.com" page 61 and following, in spanish.
- Article of the newspaper EL PAÍS Valencian Community, entitlet "La guerra según Finezas" de Ferran Tormo, 17 abril 2005
- Register of the Valencian Library catalog with the reference to the work "Joaquín Sanchis (Finezas), fotografía de guerra, Valencia 1937-1938"
- Access to the card of the Valencian Library about Finezas.